Payroll Processing: The art of exchanging a worker’s creativity for a monetary stipend
Long Island payroll services customized to your needs, so you only get (and pay for) the payroll processing functions you really need. That’s what you get with Accu Data’s payroll services — plus easy access to information, highly customizable reports, and so much more.
We’ve streamlined the payroll process with easy online access and Personalized Customer Service. Get finished with your Payroll duties faster so you can attend to the rest of your to-do list!
Our intuitive payroll data entry process was designed to think the way you do, so it’s easier to learn.
In addition to a complete payroll solution, our single database configuration also provides comprehensive insight into your staff in other areas, too — from Human Resources through Payroll.
Spend more time on matters that are central to your business, and less time on the ins and outs of payroll processing with Accu Data’s payroll services in Long Island, with benefits that include:
- Real Time Payroll Reporting: No need to wait until the next day for payroll reports you need right now! Plus, Payroll & Check Registers, Tax Liability and Cash Requirements, and other reports are instantly available. Our Report Writer can also help you create more customized reports.
- Direct Deposit Services: Eliminate the possibility of lost or stolen checks with our Direct Deposit and Pay Cards that give employees instant access to their pay. Also, pay stubs are viewable online 24/7.
- Wage Garnishment: Accu Data can help you manage your wage garnishment notices and payments every payroll period. No need for you to spend your own time making sure that wage garnishment and child support payments, liens, tax levies and bankruptcies are processed accurately — we handle it for you.
- W-2 Processing: Accu Data’s payroll processing experts begin W-2 processing in November so we can ensure you have plenty of time to review and correct W-2 sensitive information before W-2s are printed.
- 1099 Reporting: We handle 1099 reporting, but we also help you ensure that 1099 recipients are correctly classified as contractors rather than as employees.
- Total Data Security: Accu Data is SSAE 16 certified. You decide who can access your payroll data and other information, and our secure system makes sure everyone else is kept out.
With our payroll services for Long Island businesses, Accu Data keeps up with all aspects of payroll — including taxes, tax reporting, and even regulatory issues and compliance. Contact us today for a demo or a quote!